Swatch Photobooth is a photobooth company that provides services for weddings, corporate parties, holiday parties, fund raisers, school dances and more. We are currently looking for several photobooth attendants to join our team!
We're looking for someone who is outgoing, easy to work with and is ready to work hard. You need to be reliable and available in Northwest Ohio. It is preferred that you have a college degree or are working towards one, but it is not required. Be able to tell us about your experience in photography and customer service.
The hours will vary per event. Average events will range from 3-8 hours from set up to tear down. Most events are on Saturdays, but some are on Friday, Sunday or during the week. Applicants can expect to get anywhere from 2-4 gigs/month, but there is room for growth depending on our bookings and your availability. This is a paid position that ranges from $100 - $200 per event.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to load and unload photobooth equipment
- Set up photobooth, printer, backdrop & prop table
- Manage booth, guiding guests through and ensuring everything runs smooth
- Upbeat, outgoing personality ready to have fun while interacting with guests
- Must exhibit professionalism
- Tear down booth and deliver back to Swatch Studios
- Must be available on weekends
- Must have a reliable means of transportation and be able to travel approximately 100 miles around Toledo, Ohio
- Other duties as assigned