Top 5 Food Trucks in Toledo for Your Late Wedding Night Snack
We’re sure, after a long day of happy tears, getting ready, and lots and lots of celebrating, that one killer meal at your reception is probably not going to quite fill you up for very long. Cure you and your guests late night snack craving with one of Swatch Studios top 5 favorite food trucks in the area! Whether you have a sweet tooth or a hearty appetite, we’ve compiled a list of mouth watering, amazing food trucks just for you!
1) What’s better then some fresh cut fries & a juicy burger? Beastro 4740 encourages you to “Feed your inner beast” by presenting, “The Beastro Burger Food Truck.” The Beastro Burger or aka, Northwest Ohio’s best mobile burger joint, serves some of the greatest gourmet burgers, brats, and hotdogs with a side of delicious fresh cut french fries!
2) Three words: Hot Mama Bread. Food truck number two on our list for you is Rosie’s Rolling Chef, but more commonly known as Rosie’s Italian Grille. A Swatch Studios favorite is their signature cheesy bread that competes with no other. From the lobster mac to the lamb chops, you can’t go wrong having Rosie’s at your reception.
3) Warn your guests not to eat this savory snack too quick unless they want a brain freeze! Eric’s Ice Cream Factory offers specialty, handcrafted and homemade ice cream that you and your guests will surely enjoy! You won’t have to worry about your hunger or sweet tooth with one (or three) scoops of your favorite ice cream, root beer float, or shake!
4) Whether you stick to the traditional glazed doughnut, or like to give your tastebuds some adventure with the maple bacon, Holey Toledo Doughnuts offers a constantly changing menu with insanely good doughnuts for all your guests.
5) If you’re looking for a savory summer meal, we highly recommend Jimmy G’s BBQ! This homestyle BBQ offers their signature brisket, pork, or ribs on their food truck that your guests will love!
Leave a comment below and tell us your favorites!!